Our repeat e-mail ordering facility has been replaced by an on-line repeat prescription process.
- If the Doctor suggests that you have a repeat prescription, you will be given a computer printed request form and the GP will explain how it is used.
- Please allow two working days for us to process your prescriptions safely. You will also need to allow time for the chemist to prepare your request and obtain your medicine and we suggest at least week in total.
- To ensure high patient safety standards at all times, unfortunately we are unable to take repeat requests over the telephone.
|Requested||Ready at Surgery|
|Monday before 2pm||Wednesday after 2pm|
|Monday between 2&5pm||Wednesday after 5pm|
|Tuesday before 2pm||Thursday after 2pm|
|Tuesday between 2&5pm||Thursday after 5pm|
|Wednesday before 2pm||Friday after 2pm|
|Wednesday between 2&5pm||Friday after 5pm|
|Thursday before 2pm||Monday after 2pm|
|Thursday between 2&5pm||Monday after 5pm|
|Friday before 2pm||Tuesday after 2pm|
|Friday between 2&5pm||Tuesday after 5pm|
|Saturday & Sunday Online||Wednesday after 2pm|
|Saturday & Sunday in the prescriptions box||Wednesday after 2pm|
- Your repeats prescriptions will be authorised for a set number, you will then need to book a medication review with our Clinical Pharmacist.
- It is our policy to review patients on an annual basis to monitor the effects of medication and to ensure that you are prescribed the most suitable and effective drug for your condition. If you do not attend an annual review, your repeat medication will be removed from the repeat process.
- If you are asked to come for blood tests before the review, please have these done at least a week before you see the pharmacist.
- If you order by paper repeat slip, please only tick the items that you require.
- It is important that you only order the medications that you require and only ‘cash’ prescriptions with the chemist that you intend to take.
- If you are unsure how to use a medication or are worried about side effects, please discuss this with our pharmacists, who will be happy to help you.